Monday, February 18, 2008

I DID HER DOGGY, miSSionary, 22, ON TOP& under...





We live in a metro and my wife and I have a lavish apartment in the center of town. Its very spacious and is a 3 BHK. This all happened one rainy saturday night.My wife was away for the weekend as she was attending a conference at a nearby hill station. It was saturday evening and it was pouring like hell so i did not feel like goin out. So i decided to sit it in with my bottle of scotch and some DVD's which i hadnt seen.Well after half a bottle of scotch and 3 movies i was feeling really smug and lazy.... a wonderfull feeling of relaxation. Anyways it was now 1:30 am and i decided there's nothing else to do but turn in. Before winding down i decided to check if all the windows and balcony doors were shut properly or else with this heavy rain we might just have some leaks. On my way to the bedroom i stopped at the bathroom to relieve myself. After taking a long long pee i was feeling really relieved and was just shaking my dick to get rid of the last drops of pee.... This suddenly aroused some urges in me and my dick started to get erect..... before i knew it my dick was at full attention and i was masterbating furiously. Suddenly out ofthe blue the bathroom door opened and in walks this beautifully young girl in her early 20's... We saw each other and froze.... To break the ice she said " Dont mind me please carry on ...." and continued to stare at my 9" pole. Being under the infuinec of alchohol i was very aroused and continued as she walked in and shut the door. Then i said " If ur going to get to watch me i must get something to watch too..... This daringly young girl comes straight in front of me puts the toilet seat down sits on it pulls her jeans and panty off and begins rubbing herself...... Now my cock is only inches from her mouth.... im going insane...Now u must be wondering wether i am hallucinating..... im not. Here is the deal... my sis in law has a key to our apartment and sometimes when she goes out and gets too plastered she lets herself in and sleeps over or else her parents ( my in laws )give her grief.So this was a night she just happened to come by with 2 friends.... but back to the story....So we are both sorta drunk (cause i could smell a whole lotta rum of this girls breath) and enjoying watching each other masterbate...In a few minutes a i hear a very high pitched voice screaming and coming to the bathroom while opening the door and sayinh...." Hey Anjali u bitch u gone to sleep in there... What!!!!!?????" and now the door is wide open and this other girl is standing aghast. So both anjali and i turn around and tell her almost simultanously " if u wanna watch ....join in ..." The other girl quietly walks in sits on the sink hikes her skirt up and gets into the act,,,./.By this time im too horny and drunk to work out the consequences.... and tooo excited so i walk over to anjali hold her by the neck almost chocking here and stuff my dick in her mouth.... she gags instantly but recovers quickly and starts giving me one mother of a blow job.... In the mean time i lean over and start fingering the other girl who's sitting on the sink ... We are all in erotic heaven.... Then we are jolted by a yelling that is almost menacing..... The door is wide open and my sis in law Neha is standing there and yelling " Anjali.... Pareksha... What on earth is goin on here..... Jiju what are u doing home i thought u n Didi were out for the weekend....or else i would not have brought freinds over....." By this time none of us are interseted or even really hearing what she is going on about....... and even she loses steam while she watches us.... and i can see that her eyes are transfixed on my huge 9" cock.... She had seen it before when she had once walked in on me and my wife fucking like animals in the living room while she had let herself in.... She slyly stood in the corridoor and watched us the whole time..... I knew she was there but pretended not to know and never let her know.....Anyways by this time i had pulled out of anjalis mouth and moved over to pareksha as she was extremely ready from the fingering i had given her..... I thrust my cock in her pussy like a rowdy bastard and just from her expression i could see that she had never been filled like that before..... i could feel her pussy bursting cause a couple of inches of my cock were still left out..... I know pussys too well..... Man can they stretch..... So i began riding her like a stud.....All this while my eyes were watching Neha who had unbuttoned her jeans and her hands were lost in her panties... playing with herself....By now i was ready to cum..... I gave pareksha my last few hard thrusts and pulleing out i turned and faced neha and sprayed my cum all over her.... my jets were so powerfull they reached from her crotch, over her belly to her face and hair.....My cock was hanging down like a sausage now and was getting a bit flacid..... Neha smiled at me and said " if we must make a night of this lets shift to the bedroom.Once we got there.... i rode neha like a bitch... i dont think ive ever made anyone scream or squeal so much.... I did her doggy, missionary, 22, on top , under... and the beauty is that she is slender and very light with small perky breasts a tight pussy and a very cute and petit ass..... I made them eat each others pussys... suck my cock... gang banged them all night long.... till we all dropped from exhaustion....Next morning i was woken with an erection being sucked on by anjali.... Guess what she had for breakfast????

No comments:

Blog Archive