Monday, February 18, 2008

LESBO CHAT: we sucked each other's cunt n ass



me: hai ja
ja: hi..........
me: hai i'm online with u
ur age?
ja: yes
22 n u?
me: 26 , means we be frnd
realy f?
ja: yes
me: i'm m /26, u r single?
ja: yes
n u?
me: yes
may u like to share ur any sex experience
or u mind
ja: u first plz
me: ask what u want to know
ja: u had any sex exp.
me: no. but fndnly i fall in love with a girl once only 4 1 month , then just twice i moleste her booms
and u?
ja: i once had it with my female frnd
me: what a girl think about sex when she found her booms r upgrowing?
how u do sex with female frnd?
ja: with an artificial dildo ofcourse
me: what it is and how u and ur frnd done with it?
hay say pl
i want 2 know that event
how u do that?
ja: well she came 2 my house once while i was alone
me: then?
ja: so we sucked each other and had fun
me: what body part u sucked?
booms
tits
what?
ja: cunt n ass .
drank milk from her tits
me: u proposed her? or she?
ja: itwas just oral sex
me: oh but who proposed?
ja: i did
me: she didnot mind?
say what
ja: not at all
me: what she says
ja: she said shes ready
me: she is too hot to u
ja: yes
me: why?
ja: wat u mean
me: want to know why u attrected to her? she has big booms or so sexy to u or u r toooo sexy to her?
ja: she had nice asshole
me: how long time you two do so?
ja: 1 hour
me: she also took on u?
ja: she sucked my ass n pussy
me: how u feel then?
ja: brilliant
me: please discusse frnd
Sent at 12:59 PM on Friday
me: u two didnot took breasts and nipples. i like those to of girls. my time i also molest those, is it means u girls hav more sex in ass and pussy?
hay r u there? ans pl
hai
hai ja
ja: see u later. bye.
me: no no i want to chat more with u

No comments:

Blog Archive