Monday, February 18, 2008

CHAT: Will u fuck her, If my wife is with u?

me: hai iam also with u babi honey
babi did not receive your chat.
Sent at 1:32 PM on Friday
me: hai babi join me
babita hi
me: yesternight u asked , not asked ur questions, now please darling
babi: ok
how will u initiate sex?
Sent at 1:40 PM on Friday

me: say na by rubing my penis. if some girl will wish to intercourse then obiously rubing her boobs . it my wish also to suck a hard nipple , friendly telling
2nd quest pl.
babi: when u rub that girl what happens to her pussy
me: i think pussy will lik.
3rd pl
babi: 3rd pl?
me: 3rd question [pl
babi: lik means?


me: hav i received 10 out of 10?
lik means discharge
is it not?
babi: when sud u enter a girl?
Sent at 1:44 PM on Friday
me: i first wish to pleased the baby, then on the hottest moment i will fit my " long penis" to her pussy and lay it for some time . after that i will sloey hit the pussy and press it to the girls "v:".
is it the correct sysytem?
babi: shall i tell u one thing?
me: yah frind
babi: me a male. i m 26. my wife 23. u can talk abt her
me: oh no ur a male?
babi: ya
that pic was of my wife
me: why u tell lie
babi: just playing
me: no no i personaly like true frnd
babi
: as u wish
we can quit if u want
me: no but i'm not a married and u married is my sex system will be faithful? what u think
babi: ya
u can ask more if u want
me: how many times in aday we can made sex? what ur opinion?
babi: i m married for 2 months only
so i fuck her almost 3 times a day
me: oh she likes 3 times or not?
babi: ya
she is sexy
n likes it too much
me: she ask u to be sex or you apples?
babi: its mutual
me: what you feel about sex time about her?
babi: i just enjoy her body


Gifs at Giftube.com

me: what is your opinion what should be the size of boobs?
babi: anything 32 or above is good for me
me: why
babi: she has 32 (0)(0)


Gifs at Giftube.com

me: why 32+
babi: its good to massage ans suck n bite n pinc n lick
pinch


me: when u massge boobs what she do?
babi: she moans
the best thing when u bite her nipples with lips
or touch with ur tongue
all of a sudden u touch her nipple n c how she reacts
me: when your penis harden?
babi: hey i c her on bed and thats it
me: why? she lay in nude ?
babi: no that comes slowly


Gifs at Giftube.com

me: u do so make her nude?
babi: ya slowly i strip her and she strips me
me: she like to suck ur penis? as i seen in blue films?
babi: no no
only kisses
me: then what she do just lay down so that u can do?
kissees ur penis?
babi: ya
french kissing
me: so nice to u
babi: tongue fighting
kissing on each others chest
i make her mad when i kiss her neck n shoulders
finger sucling
thigh kissing
me: amazing
babi: rubbing her clitoris and licking it with tongue
fingering her
lots n lots of work n joy in bed
kising her on back
me: u suck her licking
babi: i slide my gold chain all over her body n that puts her into ecstasy
me: when u enter?
babi: no not her pussy or her juice
when she is profusely wet
the lubrication helps u enter smoothly
me: is there any milk in her boobs then to drink?
babi: hey that happens only after child birth
me: how long u do so
babi: it depnds
i m inside her for say 20 mins
u can enjoy different sex positions
me: 20 min inside ? then what is total time/
babi: 30-40 min foreplay
me: diferent sex position means?
babi: then afterpaly
one is the normal position missionary style
then i dra her to the edge of bad
me: missionary ? how it is?


babi: i m standing
her legs on my shoulders and i fuck her fast
she enjoys that
i m on top of her
me: that means u take her to ur hands total in the air/
babi: no no
she is on bed
only her legs on my shoulders
her legs wide open
me: ok
then?


Gifs at Giftube.com


babi: sometimes she is on top
goes up n down
me: means then u laid down on bed?
then/
babi: ya
i hold her boobs in that position
then i enter her frm behind
me: behind?
babi: she is on her knees
i hold her boobs n go inside her frm behind
me: but it dosenot come out, ur penis?
the tits of her ose not distube u
babi: ya sometimes
no
me: and tit problem
babi: no no
i keep pinchin it


Gifs at Giftube.com


me: if u don't mind , this type is similer to the sex done by the ox to cows?
from back/
babi: right


me: oh then when your ejection takes plce?
babi: i completely empty myself in her
after ejaculation the involuntary expansion n contraction of the penis inside her sends her into orgasm
me: what it is?
babi: peak of sexual pleasure
then some of the semen falls on bed frm her pussy
some goes dip inside
deep
me: is she cry as i seen in sex film when u do so?


babi: no
only moans
ahhhhhhh
uhhhhh


me: she ever drink semen or you ever spray semen to her mouth?
babi: no on her breast and stomach
me: stomach?
babita: she sometimes makes me masturbate on her stomach
me: semen do some good to breast?
babi: no no
me: to enjoy only?
babi: ya dear
me: what u do after sex?
babi: love chat


me: what she do after sex?
u lay in nude ?
babi: ya we lay nude
she is in a state of joy for an hous or so
me: what she say first? certify ur doings ?
babi: means?

me: she say any thing that you hav done some great to her or elser?
babi: she is not able to spaek much after sex
me: how longer penis entered to the pussy of babes?
babi: what?


me: what should be the idel size that enjoy the girls?
babi: she mine is 6
me: 6 inch? you hav? or she likes 6 inch?
babi: i ve
she can take in much more i think
ur si?
urs is?
me: my is also 6
wyou like condoms?
babi: never tried till now
me: any difer with condoms?
babi: i dont know
never tried

me: i hear that boy can asses the girl observing the layer on pussy that she ever done sex or not. is it true?
babi: i never assessed her
even if she does i dont mind


if my wife is with u will u fuck her?
Sent at 2:36 PM on Friday


me: frndly speaking , i never done sex in my life. and then you are telling your wife is so sexy and hot . she is also offering hottest pose to you on sex. so i can't close my eye then. don't mind


babi: inwhich position u wud like to fuck her
me: i pleased to her ox and cow pose. i will tell her to teach me that.


babi: definitely
me: when i will do sex who ever she is my wife or else . i will try surely that pose.

babi: will u put it into her mouth too?
will u fuck her ass?
me: will ur wife teach me that? what is ur fndrly reaction?
i said i never done sex so every thing welcome
babi: she will
me: oh no. chak dee india!
what ur reaction if i told u to introduce online with ur wife, in ur presence?
babi: i will do that
u can ve chat sex
she is free to do so


Gifs at Giftube.com

babi is offline and can't receive messages right now.

No comments:

Blog Archive