Monday, February 18, 2008

COLOUR OF UR NIPPLES? ANS: chocolate



3:09 PM
me: hai
smooth.boobs: hiiiiiiiiii honey
me: r ur boobs r really smooth?
3:10 PM

smooth.boobs: yaa
me: u toching them regularly?
what the size?
smooth.boobs: 34
3:11 PM

me: r the boobs realy round?
what is the colour of ur nipples?
smooth.boobs: chocolate
me: ohh nice
may i teaste them?
smooth.boobs: sure
3:12 PM

me: ever any body teaste them
smooth.boobs: come
3:13 PM

me: i want to know that i'm the first guy or else?
if i join ur boobs , what position u prefer?
u became hasitation with me?
smooth.boobs: no dear
i love uuuuuuuuuuu
3:18 PM
me: ur age girl
if u love me just tell all about frndly. may u do so?
i will do
u?
smooth.boobs: yaaaaaaaaaaa
3:20 PM

me: say what u feel when u wear first time the panti or bra?
smooth.boobs: sooooo sexy
3:21 PM

me: u wear that ur own or any one help u?
smooth.boobs: no dear i own
3:22 PM

me: how u got it?
smooth.boobs : what??
me: the bra is also ur own?
smooth.boobs: yaaaaaaa
to aur kiska hoga?
3:24 PM

me: what u tell shopkeeper when u buy that?
hai
r u there?
reply
smooth.boobs: yaaaa
3:26 PM

me: hav u ever made sex ?
say the truth
smooth.boobs: never in my life
me: what ur age?
3:33 PM

me: hav u ever touch any penis?
hai

r u there? reply............

smooth.boobs is not available to chat

No comments:

Blog Archive