Monday, February 18, 2008

I USE BANANA, CANDLE or FINGER !




me: hai dear
virgin: hime: please join my long penisafter a lomg time wanting u
virgin: how long is it
2:50 PM
me: not vv good as missed u
virgin: how long is it?
me: is it ur pic original?
virgin: how long is ur penis
2:51 PM
me: what is ur need?
virgin: i guess u r boring so good bye
2:52 PM me: why boring?
having 9 inch penis boring?
then what u need?
virgin: thats what i was asking
2:53 PM
me: r u looking 4 9 inch?
virgin: i m 5'2"
me: and ur boobs?
virgin: 32 b
2:54 PM
me: r thay round or sharp?
virgin: my pic is in front of u what do u think
2:56 PM
me: my penis became hard to u.
i can"t say anything. just want to suck ur bb as it is.
will u allow me?
virgin: well it dependsput ur pic
2:57 PM
me: now pic is not availiable with me at net. later on.
virgin: so what do u think bout my boobs
2:58 PM
me: may i ask persomal?
virgin: sureask whatever u want
me: r u engaged ?
virgin: hahaha
what do thinnk about my agehow old m i?
me: 28is it/
3:00 PM
virgin: hahahahajust look at the pic
me: what ?
please send a good pic to my mail
virgin: look at my pic do i look soold
3:01 PM me: than?
virgin: sorry i dont share my pics over net
me: oh i"m sure u r 21
virgin: what made u think so
3:02 PM
me: yah experience about ur sexy body shape
3:03 PM
virgin: now guessmay be this pic will help u a bit
3:04 PM
me: yah 21
virgin: sorry but u r totally wrong
me: hav u done sex?
virgin: only blow job
3:05 PM
me: what?
virgin: i have given olny blowjobi had oral sex with a man onlyi mean only oral sex
me: man? what his age?
3:06 PM
virgin: that too i sucked his peniswellits kinda personaland u surely will not like answer
3:07 PM me: he is i think a fool as get a great butu know
virgin: well i didnt let him do nything moreme: he tryed ?
3:08 PM
virgin: he wabted towantedhe tried to convince me
me: what his age?
3:09 PM
virgin: i told u na answer to this question is little bit strange
me: he is ur boy frined or eles?
virgin: and u will not like to know the answeri dont have boyfriends
3:10 PM
i dont blv in long term reationship
me: i need 2 know please be frndly.
virgin: he was almost 40 i guesshope u r not too much shocked
3:11 PM
me: no but he is 2 elder to u. how u both come closer?
virgin: he is my friends dadi know him for years
me: oh
3:12 PM
virgin: and he is smart and handsomeand sexy
me: how he propoed?
virgin: he used to look at me
3:13 PM with lusty eyesand i was kinda like hima lot of time he told me that i m bfuland after this he started saying i m sexyand all that stuff that guys tell girls
3:14 PM one day when i went to my friends home after schoolhe kissed methats all how it started
3:15 PM me: what ur age them/
3:16 PM virgin: 15why??do u think girls shuf not have sex so earlyme: what u feel whan kissed?
3:17 PM virgin: i felt a hot sensationas if smthing is happeninglike smthing toxicating
3:18 PM me: u also kissed ?
virgin: yes
me: how please detailed
virgin: as everone kisses yaarlong and deep
3:19 PM tounge to toungeme: and after that?
virgin: after that kiss i run away to my home
3:20 PM i was feeling very awkwardlittl bit embarrasedand shyness
3:21 PM
me: when kissed he tryed to touch eles where of ur body ?yah hottest
virgin: ya
3:22 PM me: hav u ever dome sex with him?
virgin: he was carassing my whole body with his handsbut spcly my buttsme: what size of ur boobs then?
3:23 PM
virgin: i gave him blow jobi told u na32 b
me: no at the age of 15 what size then?
3:24 PM that time u wear bra?
3:25 PM virgin: ya it was 32 b when i first kissed him
me: and bra?
virgin: that too was 32 yaar
3:26 PM
me: u ever saw his cock?
virgin: what did u tell i sucked his cock
3:27 PM and i didnt do that with closed eyesme: how please
virgin: are u a dumbass
me: detail the experiened sex event please
3:28 PM virgin: sorry i dont tell this kinda stories
me: story?
virgin: i dont like describing it
me: please share
virgin: if u want to know nythign specific ask me may be i will tell you
3:29 PM that what u gys think of iti hate ths kind of perverts
me: had he push cock to u?
virgin: he wanted to do sex with me
3:30 PM but wasnt agreed to my conditionsbut as i also liked himi agreed to suck his dick
3:31 PM me: what condition u mean?
virgin: well i have my own conditions
3:32 PM and only if a person will agree to those i will let him have sex with me
me: if i agrreed?
virgin: but b4 ths conditionsmost necessary thing is that i shud like you
3:33 PM name: u like me?
virgin: i dont even knw youu havent shown me ur icpic
3:34 PM me: i will send it. but besides all those any scope?i never sex.
virgin: i dont knowi also never had sex
3:35 PM me: i never kissed in sex toomana
virgin: i cant tell it right nowmay be after chatting few times i start liking youor the opposite
me: so hope is there
3:36 PM virgin: only time can answer this qustionme: how u feel when u suck dick?
3:37 PM virgin: it was awesomeits smell was amazingi was feeling strangesmthin that i never felt b4
3:38 PM although at times it was painful as wellme: why?
virgin: it was big and thickwasnt fitting in mouth easily
3:39 PM and smtimes he pushed it too deep down the throatchoking my breathand pulling my hairs
3:40 PM me: oh,u teasted the sprum
virgin: i didnt want to but he forced meto swallow it3:41 PM me: what the teasete?
virgin: strangeit doesnt resembles nythingit was kinda new tastelittl bit saltyand i cant describe
3:42 PM it was uniquehow does ur sperm taste???
me: u teaste it
3:43 PM
virgin: ya he forced me to drink itme: i also do frocewill u taste?
3:44 PM than
virgin: not willingly
3:45 PM
but if u will force thn i will not have ny othr option
me: but u know after that peak moment i think if a girl teaste it, i will be happy and feel good
3:46 PM i didnot want to waste thathow many times u done sex with him?

virgin: he also said that after few times i will start asking for it3:47 PM its similar to alcoholonce only
me: yah
virgin: he asked me many timesbut i refused
3:48 PM me: how many
virgin: we did it only oncebut he asked me many timesto let him do again
3:49 PM me: hav u expericened any other relationship?
virgin: no not yet
me: u r now also doing so?
virgin: doing what??
3:50 PM me: sex with him?
3:51 PM
virgin: arrey cant u readwhat am i saying for so longme: kiss and suck u maintain for how long?
3:52 PM
virgin: almost halk an hourhalf
3:53 PM me: and the relationship with him? countinuing?
virgin: we talk to each otherbut never had done it againand will not do it againuntil he agrees to my conditions3:54 PM me: may u understand if a man had sex previously ?
virgin: no3:55 PM why??
me: that man was married?
virgin: u asked such questionno i cantme: that man was married?
3:56 PM or not?
3:57 PM virgin: nome: how u maintained ur self? u never wish to go ahaed when he kissed or u sucked?
3:58 PM virgin: i wanted tobut told u na dumbasshe wasnt ready to do what i asked
me: is it ueing condom
3:59 PM virgin: nome: than/
4:01 PM now when u feel to sex , what u do?
virgin: i masterbate
me: detaoled please
virgin: sorry4:02 PM me: u use any artificial penis?
virgin: no i use banana,candle or finger4:03 PM me: what diameter will ur pussy?than
4:04 PM virgin: its too small i m still virgin4:05 PM me: pusyy is hairy?
4:06 PM virgin: no i strted using hair remover4:07 PM me: what position u feel good to sex?anal or eles
virgin: i havent done sexbut i guess man likes anal4:08 PM me: yahi 2
virgin: although its very painful for us but i dont have ny problmme: and u?
virgin: but my partner have to force me for thatas its too painful
4:09 PM me: sending pic
virgin: okies4:10 PM me: yah4:11 PM u like 69 position?
virgin: i like doog moredoogie4:12 PM me: why?
virgin: i heard that penetration is much deeper in that4:13 PM me: how much u need?
virgin: as deep as it can beme: u like hairy cock or fresh?4:14 PM
virgin: freshme: why?
virgin: i love suckign the penis4:15 PM and if its hairy its weirdme: what about that man"s ?virgin: whats ur age??me: 28
virgin: and u r still virgin???me: and what about me/
virgin: i cant blv that4:16 PM me: why?
virgin: first time i am chatting with a guy who is older thn 20 and still virgin4:17 PM me: yah it's my bad luck
virgin: why some: but what about me?
virgin: what bout you????me: i love u
virgin: heheheme: why?4:18 PM pic is execlusively 4 u. chaging it.
virgin: u looks good4:19 PM me: will u aggreed to do
virgin: not so earlyme: to say conditions
virgin: well4:20 PM 1 st one you must not be a virginmeans i must be the first one in ur life2 nd u must be commited or marriedand 3 rd oneis too difficult4:22 PM and u dont even fulfil the first 2me: u need married man?virgin: or commitedme: why?
virgin: who thinks he will marry his gf4:23 PM coz i dont like to see married pl happy4:24 PM me: u know about me. am i 4 u?
virgin: i dont think sonot until u get married or find a gfwhom u really love
4:25 PM me: give me red!4:26 PM will u give me ur mobile no.?
virgin: i dont have mobileme: contact phone no.
4:27 PM virgin: sorryme: will u call me?
virgin: no4:28 PM me: r u doing on call
24:29 PM how u feel with banana?
virgin: niceme: detaoled
4:30 PM how u push?banana
4:31 PM virgin: i told u dont tell it like storyask me in particular
4:32 PM me: who first ash u to do with banana?
4:33 PM how u came to know that u cam use banana?
virgin: my friend told me4:34 PM she saw her sisterme: frnd is g or boy?
virgin: girlme: what she told?whan?what u asked?
4:35 PMvirgin: we were just talking she told that even babana can be used for masterbating
4:36 PM me: she ever join with u ?
virgin: yuppfirst timeme: you invited?
virgin: ya i wanted to know4:37 PM me: that done at home?
virgin: yesat her home4:38 PM me: how u became sexy at her home?4:39 PM
virgin: i went thr with this intentionme: who push banana first?to whom?
virgin: she to me4:40 PM me: u strip before her?
virgin: yes4:41 PM me: all undressed?virgin: yessme: who striped?virgin: both4:43 PM me: what size boobs of ur gf?
virgin: 36 cme: c means?virgin: she is one year older thn mecup size4:44 PM me: and ur b. b means?
virgin: arrery its cup size4:45 PM me: asking ur size 34 and then? c or eles?virgin: my boobs size is 32 and cup size bme: b means?virgin: try google search for cup size4:46 PM me: b means?virgin: try google search4:48 PM me: yah i got. thanks, u know a great.virgin: arrey its about our bodyme: yah4:49 PM u when strip, she molested u?
virgin: molested ??nome: and u touch her's?4:50 PM or just used banana?virgin: yesme: who did first
4:51 PM virgin: she started undressing me firstme: than?4:52 PM than? what u do?4:53 PM virgin: started playing with her body4:54 PM me: than?4:57 PM u made with banana, after uesing banana what u done with banana?4:58 PM virgin: we liked it offlicked it cleanme: and thrown?4:59 PM virgin: we ate itme: my cock became 10 inch 2 u!5:00 PMvirgin: why?me: so so sexy u ri will fuck u ever5:01 PM virgin: thnks5:02 PM me: now i'm getting hot 2 make a big hole to ur pussyr u aggrreed
virgin: i told u my conditions5:03 PM me: hold my cock just and avoid alli'm geetting on usponging the dick2 u5:04 PM allow plesesave the seman5:05 PM 11 inch 2 uoooowwwwwmmmmdelivering here 4 u.5:06 PM just send a kiss 2 my cock pleasenandini please
virgin: well will u like to see me in bikinime: yah5:07 PM send a pic at mail box25:08 PM come on
virgin: kme: sexy queen please
virgin: i sent it5:10 PM me: yah opening it.great in white5:11 PM send such more pleasethe pic which u depicting on g talk.
virgin: okiesme: thanks5:13 PM u know, there is a point of brightness at ur panty. very nice attractive sexy much more
virgin: thnks5:14 PM me: please send another sexy5:15 PM thanksi will seduct at night seeing ur pics5:16 PM virgin: i guess 2 pics enough for you to see how i looksme: no need more and nore nudlyplease5:17 PM virgin: means??5:18 PM me: i want ur boobs and pussy's morelike bikini ppic5:19 PM virgin: okme: please5:20 PM bikini pic is very sexy in ur wet body5:22 PM virgin: i sent it5:23 PM me: oowwwff great. 2 fuckin standing
virgin: thnks5:24 PM me: u wear great pc at boottomwant 2 strip itwhat it call?5:25 PM virgin: its normal bikini pantyme: u exposed at night here?5:26 PM virgin: exposed??me: displayed ur self at night?5:27 PM virgin: we went thr in day'me: where?
virgin: its a beach5:28 PM me: u need to fuck ur self.5:29 PM r u not agreed?
virgin: no5:30 PM me: ur figure is bful, if u didnot share it at peak , than we and u both will miss.
virgin: i m ready to missbut cant compromise with my conditions5:32 PM me: dear it's a great frndship with u. today i hav to go. may i join u 2mrw sunday at 6-9pm?virgin: bbye5:33 PM me: send all ur sexy pics to me to use at night
virgin: sorryme: please
virgin: will send u when u will chat next time5:34 PM me: will join me sunday 2mrw 7-9 pm?virgin: sureme: than 2mrw 7 pm please5:35 PM be ready with all ur sexy picswant ona nude pic virgin: ki dont have nude picsme: prepare thatself camara is there5:36 PM please virgin: i cantme: try 4 me execlusively
virgin: plzz dont ask for such things5:37 PM me: i kept my words 4 u and u are avoiding? please a nude only
virgin: i will
try5:38
PM me:
thanks a lot nandini my love frndsee u 2nrw 7 pm
sexykiss
2 upu
puiand
bye


virgin: bbye5:39 PM me: what u
will
do
onwards?


virgin: dont knowme: ok good nighti will
fuck u at night in dreamdon't
aviod
5:41 PM bye 2mrw 7 pm with ur
nude
virgin: ok

No comments:

Blog Archive