Monday, February 18, 2008

That was a sandwich!

I am madiha from faisalabad. Its my second story to this site and today i am teeling you my first three some. My first story is in pakistan category. Also read my first one and send your much much more feedback to me on my id madiha2007@gmail.comI am a well known in the high, sophisticated society of faisalabad (pakistan). My husband waseem and i live in muslim town, a posh area. Both of us are very sexy, horny and enjoy sex. I am five feet seven, big boobs, sexy ass and a clean shaven pink pussy. I dress very revealing to tease men. My husband is very sportive and gets a kick out of men staring at me with hungry looks. Whenever a handsome guy made proposal to me my husband never objected but encouraged me to cultivate them at parties where i have had fun with them with my husband’s knowledge. My husband’s two friends khurram and hassan always attracted me. Both are tall, well built, sexy, and bearded and sexually challenging to women. I have always been horny about them and have masturbated many times fantasizing fucking with both of them in the same bed in my husband’s absence. My husband owns a software company and frequently goes abroad. I had always wanted to have fun in my husband’s absence with khurram and hassan. My husband had shown the green signal. On the new year eve i invited both of them for a party at home and told them it would just be the three of us. They were excited. I told them to join me at 8 p.m. I prepared carefully and maliciously. I made cocktails of scotch and some intoxicants and sex stimulants and kept it in the fridge. I wanted them to get very horny and very sustaining the whole night. I dressed in black pants and a satin top which blatantly exposed the size of my huge boobs. I deliberately opened three buttons exposing a major part of my boobs to seduce them. I kept some stuffed cigarettes too. I was going to have a whale of a time that night. I wanted to get raped by these two stud bulls in my husband’s absence. Both arrived at the door at the right time. I opened the door and welcoming them i hugged both of them. My boobs i pressed and rubbed in that pretext to convey a message to them. Their after shave lotion smell was arousing. I had sprayed "poison" perfume on myself which must have aroused them also. I made them sit down and served some scotch as an appetizer. Khurram swallowed some peanuts and said", hey you look very sexy!. Hassan added with a wink, "and very inviting". "both of you are equally sexy studs", i said impulsively. Slowly the mixed scotch started working in our bodies and mind and we started getting less inhibited. I sat in middle of them almost drunk and hummed the tune i was playing. Deliberately i bent down while using the ashtray to let these two guys see my boobs size. They did. Soon the three of us were nearly totally drunk, intoxicated and out of our senses. I was a little bit conscious to enjoy what they were doing to me. Slowly it was khurram who put his hands on my shoulders. Hassan saw this and put his hands also on my shoulders. I could see the three of us in the huge mirror in front of us. It was so arousing. I could see that both guys were getting horny. I could see the huge bulge in their pants. I got up and walked upto the fridge wriggling my ass deliberately to tease them. As if totally drunk i landed between them and spread my legs. Khurram pulled me towards him, turned my face violently towards him and kissed me passionately. I did not resist. He bit my lips and shoved his tongue inside my mouth and played with my tongue. Hassan watched it and boldly opened all my top buttons and squeezed my boobs. Then i turned towards hassan. He kissed me and slid his hands into my bra and pressed my boobs. Khurram saw this and slid his hands also into my boobs and fondled my nipples. I started leaking and was on fire. Both men were fondling my nipples. I felt their huge cocks over their pants and started pressing them. They immediately unbuttoned and pulled down their pants and took their shirts off. I fondled their nipples and sucked them. They were on heaven. I pulled both my huge boobs out of my bra. They were stunned at the size. They squeezed it and started sucking my nipples. I was stroking their cocks over their underwear’s. I got up and they unzipped me and pulled my pant down. I stood before them exposing my huge boobs in a panty. Hassan pulled me to him and started licking my pussy over my panty. Then he pulled my panty down. They saw me totally naked standing in front of them. "bloody bitch! Khurram exclaimed" we have been wanted to fuck you in your both hole and you have been hiding your assets. Today we are going to rape you, you horny bitch!. I sat again between them. Both of them played with my boobs and started sucking my nipples. I held their cocks and stroked violently.

lh376i4fxrjcmm1bbdu.jpg






They kissed me and suddenly both of them rubbed my pussy and shoved their fingers into my pussy and started finger fucking me. I started leaking to glory. There were two fingers of two guys which was heaven. I stroked their cocks faster. "lick me you bastards!, i shouted and spread my legs. Hassan bent down before me and started licking my pussy. Khurram was kissing me and sucking me. When hassan was licking my pussy khurram stood up and shoved his huge cock into my mouth. I licked it and sucked it like a hungry bitch. I took his balls also into my mouth. Khurram started fucking me in my mouth. Then they changed roles. Khurram"s tongue was as good as a cock. When he licked my pussy i was sucking hassan’s cock. Then they pulled me up and made me stand. Khurram fucked me from the frontside in my pussy and hassan fucked me from behind in my virgin ass. This was what i wanted. The ass sucking is very hurting me and i am weeping but both are more excited to hear my voice. Getting fucked by two horny bastards on both sides. My boobs were hammering khurram’s chest. He kissed me passionately while fucking me like a stud. Both came into my holes with lorry load of cum. Then they pushed me into the bed and fucked me in turn. When one was fucking me in the pussy the other one was fucking me in my mouth. I drank both their cums and my cunt was overflowing with their juices. "give us a sandwich fuck, you dirty bitch", shouted hassan. I did not understand. "come over me", he said and asked me to lie on him facing the ceiling. He shoved his cock into my ass and told khurram to fuck me from the top. Khurram banged me from the top and hassan from the bottom. That was a sandwich! Both men fucked and fucked and fucked and i enjoyed every moment of it. They came in my holes in litres. We came back to the sofa naked and i fixed them some more drinks. Suddenly khurram yelled' "sexy slut, why don’t you do a striptease for us? I went inside and wore a transparent gown, a transparent panty and bra. Played music and started a belly dance. Their cocks were erect again. I started squeezing my boobs and scratching my pussy. Then i wriggle my ass and showed them an ass shake dance which made them yell in joy. "get naked", hassan shouted. I removed my gown and then the bra and then the panty. I was standing before these two guys in my husband’s absence shamelessly, drunk and intoxicated and fully naked. It was such fun. They started masturbating.”You also masturbate looking at our cocks" they yelled. I started finger fucking myself looking at their cocks. We fucked eachother visually. Then we all fell asleep. When i woke up in the morning they want to go. I called my husband abroad and asked him how he liked it. "it was fantastic" he said, because i had kept the web cam on for my husband to watch this fuck session alive. He has recorded it in a vcd and we watch it often. Men who like fucking an unsatisfied bitch with huge boobs ass and clean shaven pussy can e mail me about their fantasies about me.

No comments:

Blog Archive