Monday, February 18, 2008

they said ur size is some what big so better to wear bra

me: hai darling
thusharasweety: hi
3:28 PM me: i need u
thusharasweety: take me
me: u r girl ?
ur age swrrty
3:29 PM thusharasweety: yea 22
me: oh nice
i haed that
thusharasweety: ?
me: 22 yrs old girls r too much sexy
is it
?
3:30 PM thusharasweety: i don't knnow
me: r u taking mind
thusharasweety: ?
me: what u think about 26 young penis?
3:31 PM thusharasweety: nothing
me: i want to be very frndly to u
3:32 PM thusharasweety: k
cammon
me: means come on?
where?
to ur bed?
thusharasweety: ur wish
3:33 PM me: u welcome mr to bed with u?
or not?
thusharasweety: ?
3:35 PM me: i became hot on u!
3:36 PM thusharasweety: yea
me: if i ask ur boobs size what will reply?
3:37 PM thusharasweety: can't measure
3:38 PM me: u fool, u don't wear bra?
3:39 PM thusharasweety: hei 30-32
3:40 PM me: u r naughty
thusharasweety: /
me: may i know how the boobs becane that great 30 -32?
thusharasweety: why
3:41 PM me: bcause u know all sex well
may i know how the boobs becane that great 30 -32?
thusharasweety: how
3:42 PM me: because u know tha boobs size well but
naughty
thusharasweety: hei
b frank
3:43 PM me: frnd what heppend when u wear the bra for first time? what u feel
3:44 PM thusharasweety: very tight yar
very tight
now i'm k
i used to wear it from my 5th std
3:45 PM me: that means from age 10?
than that time what was the size?
thusharasweety: yes
3:46 PM me: that time what was the size?
thusharasweety: i do't know
i do't know
3:47 PM me: u wear that time you own bra?
or any one ask to wear?
3:48 PM thusharasweety: my teachrs
3:49 PM me: tracher? how possible?
thusharasweety: one day they cald me to staffrooom
they said ur size is some what big so better to wear bra
3:50 PM me: than what u feel?
3:51 PM thusharasweety: nothing da
me: than what u do?
3:52 PM said some body or eles?
thusharasweety: oh no
me: then?
3:53 PM thusharasweety: then what
me: how u arrange bra?
3:54 PM thusharasweety: trll my prnts
3:55 PM me: u didnot hesitate?
3:56 PM thusharasweety: no da
me: who arrangrd u bra then?
4:00 PM who arrangrd u bra then?
and teach u to wear?
4:01 PM what ur frnd told when they come to know that
4:02 PM thusharasweety: hallo plz dont ask such of que

No comments:

Blog Archive