Monday, February 18, 2008

when my tongue touched her clitoris

I am having sum work at Pune so this time I decided to go by train to see the cities between Delhi and Pune rather than to go by plane. So on the day I reached the station in time and entered in the sleeper. Train was ready to go the other person who has to share the cabin with me was not available. Suddenly conductor guard appeared a woman of age 40 to 45 was with him. Conductor guard told her that mom there is no any other seat available on the train, here is only available but for this you have to share the cabin with this man she first looked at me and then said that she is ready to share this cabin as she has to reach Pune by tomorrow. So she was my partner for next 24 hours up top Pune. I started looking around her body she was of the age of 30 - 35 and still has maintained her body. I asked her name and reasons for going to Pune. She told that she is Meena, she lives in Gurgaon, and her husband has died three years back, now she is going to attend the marriage ceremonyof his nephew at Pune. We took the lunch and dinner together and at night we were getting ready to sleep. She said that she feel comfortable to sleep on the lower birth, I said that I also prefer the lower birth rather than to go up, she said ok we both can share this, ooh there was a hidden smile on his face. I got so much excited. I slept on upper birth, but I was not feeling sleepy even she wasn̢۪t sleeping, at around 2.00 am I came down and sit near to her, she asked what happened, I replied I was not feeling sleepy, she said why I replied I don't know, may be I have pain in my head. She says I will massage your head, I lay on birth close to him and then our us ne mera sur dabana shroo kardiya. I was getting so hot I think she has also same feeling like me. Suddenly it was not possible for me to control myself I held her tight and kissed her back. First on her cheeks and slowly moved on to her lips. There was no reaction by her, after 15 minutes of kissing, her arms ware roving over my chest, under my shirt and I was amazed when she gently pinched my nipples. I knew this was my opportunity and this was going too converted in a big fun, I told her that if she continued to pinch my nipples, I would do the same to her. She just gave me a big smile and a tight kiss and I took that as an invitation. My fears were subsiding and I moved my hands over to her breasts, fondling them over her nightdress. Instantly she moved her arms over mine, pressing them hard against her breasts. I was feeling the softness of a her breast. I lay her flat on her back and while my arm was exploring her breasts, my mouth moved on to her lips. I kissed her first gently and they slowly slid my tongue between her lips. She responded back by opening her mouth to me and I was kissing her deep inside her mouth, licking her lips and enjoying the sweet taste of her saliva. She held my face glued to her mouth, while I licked and sucked her tongue. She was getting excited. We lay there kissing each other in the mouth for a long time and I slowly moved my mouth down on to her neck. By then I was bold enough and I told her that I wanted to see her in full. She hesitated a bit and then agreed she was feeling shy she too wanted to see me. Pacifying her with more kisses, I slowly undid the zip of her qameez, again revealing her breast in the tight black bra. My arms moved down and holding the hem of her nightgown slowly lifted it up and she by reflex lifted her buttocks and top to help I slide the dress over her head.As soon as the dress was off, she grabbed me and pulled me over her, moving her arms under my shirt and then moving it down to squeeze my buttocks. I removed my shirt for her and was in my pant. Knowing that she was shy, I gently took her arm and placed it over the fly of my pant so that she could feel my stiff penis inside it. She hesitated a bit at first but then pressed her arms strong against my penis feeling the stiffness. I kissed her on her neck and slowly lifting her arms while moving my mouth to her armpits. The sweet smell of her sweat was driving me crazy and I was soon licking her armpits, brushing her thick armpit hair with my tongue. I was enjoying the sweet salty taste of her pits and the light pungent smell that emancipated from there. My arms in the meantime were still fondling her breasts, squeezing them gently. I kissed and licked her breasts through her bra and I could feel her nipples stiffening under her bra. Turning her over, I unhooked her bra and I was feasting my eyes on her whitish brown breasts with jet-black areola. I moved my mouth over her breast, licking them and then sucking them one after the other. She was holding my head down strong against her breasts and was moaning in pleasure. I spend a long time sucking that breast and my arms slowly moved down under her shalwar to cover her vagina. She held her thighs tight together in shyness but I had little difficulty in squeezing my hand between her thighs to explore her vagina over her panties. I was dying to see that secret place. I could feel the wetness in her crotch. To make it easy for her, I removed my pant and was only in my white underwear with my penis erect inside it. I slowly moved my mouth down from her breasts, trailing a wet line over her soft stomach with my tongue. I was literally licking her up! I kissed her strong on her belly button, my tongue darting in and out of it. She tried to stop me when I moved my face down to kiss her crotch over her shalwar. Ignoring her, I moved down to her toes, kissing them and licking her toes on by one. Lifting her shalwar, I slowly inched my mouth up her legs and reached her thighs, squeezing them with arms and licking them. Looking up, I could see her cover her face with her arms in shyness. By now, I had her shalwar rolled up above her waste and I was devouring the sight of her crotch in her tight, light rose panties. I could very well see the wetness seeping through the panties. I kissed her over her panties. She slowly eased her thighs, giving me a full view of her crotch and I moved my bead in between burying my nose on her panties. The smell was great. The feminine smell of her vaginal juices and her urine I licked her through her panties and then gently pulled it down, exposing her hairy vagina. I was amazed why she had not shaved her armpits and vagina, but frankly I loved the hair and was only glad to see them natural. Having removed her panties, I brought them to my face, devouring the sweet salty smell. Instantly she grabbed her panties from my hands and I had a tussle with her to get it back. I was not ready to give up. I told her that I was enjoying the smell and wanted to have more of it and with hesitation she agreed. I was sniffing and licking the wet patch on her panties and then the patch where her panties rubbed against her anus. I have always had a fancy for women undergarments. From her panties, I moved my attention back to her hairy vagina, where the hair was glistening from the juices. I could not control myself and I pressed my face against those silky hairs, licking them and moving my tongue deep into her vagina.Again, I was enjoying the sweet taste, I was running my tongue all along her vagina and I could feel her getting excited. Her legs parted more giving me a better access to her vagina with my tongue. I was virtually nibbling the folds of her vagina I heard her moan in pleasure when my tongue touched her clitoris. She grabbed my head pressing and rubbing it strong against her vagina. I was glad that she too was enjoying this. She was now begging me not to stop and I felt her come and her juices where flooding into my mouth. I drank every drop of it, lapping it up from her vagina. It still was not over for me and I turned her around giving me a full view of her soft brown buttocks. I squeezed them gently and then licked and bit them. My fingers parted her buttocks and moved to her anus, probing it gently. I wanted to lick her anus. Parting the cheeks of her buttocks gently, I licked her across the crack. I licked her dark, tight anus gently till she eased up and her anus opened up a little to let my tongue in. I was really enjoying every bit and burying my face between her buttocks licked her anus dry. It was now her turn. Grabbing me up on to the birth again, she started kissing me all over. First in my mouth where she kissed me for a long time, dunning her tongue deep into my mouth, and them her arms were moving all over me. On my chest, stomach and my breasts, twiddling with my nipples she licked my chest and my nipples and then moved down. Removing my underwear, she grabbed my stiff penis in her hands and massaged it gently. Reluctantly she was kissing it and then felt the excitement when she took it into her mouth. I had never expected her to be doing it and was really thrilled by the sensation. She really seemed to enjoy it as much as I had enjoyed licking her vagina and anus. She was sucking at my penis and moving it in and out of her mouth. Before I could notify her, I came right in her mouth. She seemed to have expected this and greedily licked the semen of my penis. I could not wait any longer and I grabbed her by her waist and placed her vagina over my face again licking her once again. We were in the 69 position. Finally I decided that it was time for the final act and I told her of my desire to have intercourse. But she stopped me saying that she did not want to go to that extend. But after some request she agreed to do so. Now it was impossible for me to control, I took her on birth and without wasting my time mounted on her. She spreader her legs and I put my dick on her wet and pink pussy. She requested me to do it slowly and gradually I didn't do it for long time, I started fucking her and she was requesting for a deeper and deeper fuck, after ten minutes of fucking I exploded in her pussy. She gained huge orgasm as well then I lied on her for ten minutes. She hugged me and started rubbing my dick greedily. After pumping for a while I felt to try for her asshole. At first she resisted then gave up for my pleasure. I started screwing her in the ass. In the first few minutes it was so painful that I put my cock off her asshole two three times to get her relaxed. After a few while she started pushing back on my huge and hard rock dick to get it deep inside her tight and ripped asshole. I exploded deep into her asshole.

No comments:

Blog Archive