Monday, February 18, 2008

with a simple push it entered

Rajesh had assured me to give well treatment & i will feel comfortable there. After my husbands death it was not so easy for mother & child to live happily. I was deadly in need of money. Sometimes i was also feeling hurt when my body & heart needs some ones to give me sex & cool my body. It was summer vacation for Raju & he was with his uncles. When Rajesh proposed me to spend night with them & earn thousands of money I was stunned & silent for a moment. I cant imagine hearing such type of proposal from him. Yes i was thinking such type of relation with someone & he can afford me some money which i need. I accept him & he took me to his house.It was single story building & was far away from crowed. When we entered to the house his friend was waiting for us. It was well furnished & spacious. His friend was tall & slim like Rajesh. I was entering his house & my mind was imagining them eating my nude body. Their hung dick i was handling & so on. A good fucking after a long time was well coming me. Yes i was feeling well there.We are sitting in his drawing room. Rajesh told me are u feeling well here.Yes. I was smiling & they are getting more & more attract towards me.Well u just keep it first. They put a bundle of hundreds of note. But dont think that we are treating u like street woman. We want u to with us & u also enjoy.I am agree & u should not worry for that. I am also interested. U can free with me & i will enjoy ur company. Dont feel shy.They took me to the bed room. It was like a star hotel room & I was delighted to sleep nude with them enjoying the whole night. They are extremely delighted with my attitude. But as i was one of their friends wife they are feeling sorry but their interest in sex was forced them to forget everything. Feeling them i was trying to encourage them.Hey are u feeling sorry for me. I want it not for shake of money. I want a good relation with u all. Let me say U must very free with me or i will not come once again.

After a long time i going to have sex so I must be satisfied & u must enjoy time with me. The whole night u must treat me like ur wife. Ohhh u are so great & actually we also want u be happy. Ok we both can play with u or u Yes why not. See me & my body. It must be attractive & my inner u cant believe. Come & start something.His friend just hold me from behind & he rub my open belly. Sitting on the bed edge Rajesh pulled me towards him & he opened my saree one by one. I was only with bra & panties. His friend was kissing my neck & was smelling my body. I was well washed & scented. Rajesh was moving his hand on my body & to my thigh. I was getting hot & hot. Suddenly they pushed me to the bed & They started rubbing my body slowly. They were sitting side by side to me. I first open rajeshs pants & the to his friend. Waaa what a hung penis they have. My hand was out of control to hold them & spuntaneosly i start moving their penis up & down. Aaaaahhha aaa what a long one u have.U like it.Yes give me a good fuck & take me to heaven. I was breathing & my boobs was moving up & down encouraging them. They open me fully & i was smiling showing them my asset. Aaaaha aaa looking my boobs i was inviting them to touch or suck it. My leg was slightly opened & my pussy with little hair was attractive. They are looking me & taking time to hot & for long & hot sex in night. I pulled their penis to my mouth & start sucking both. They bent to my thigh spreading my thigh start playing with my pussy. My body was vibrating when they were touching my pussy lips. One was sucking & other was playing with my boobs. They are eating my body & their penis was getting hard & hard. The night was long & they want to complete 1st trip quickly. After sometimes Rajesh invited his friend to fuck me. Yes his friend put my leg on his shoulder pushed his penis in side my cunt. It was wet & with a simple push it entered. Aaaaaaha

My hole was filled with his penis. After a long time my cunt was getting used. His long & hard penis was moving in my hole up & down. My ear was waiting to hear the language my husband used during sex & i also use them. But they are silently fucking me. My hand was moving with Rajeshs penis & his hand was rubbing my boobs. Slightly bending my head i was looking his friends penis moving in my hole. Waaa ur is moving in my pussy. U are fucking me. Yeaaa seee my penis is fucking. Yeaaa yeaaa yeaaaa aaaaa. His hip was moving speedily. My leg was wide apart & his penis was moving inside my hole fully. It was long & hard. It was touching my inner & he was pressing it hard & hard. I was enjoying & his friend was moaning hitting. Fucking me . His friend was hot enough to come quickly.Then Rajesh ride on me. He hump like a dog on me. I was enjoying & encouraging him to enjoy me. His hip was moving loudly & took a long time to come. I was fully satisfied & feeling good. Then we took our dinner & come to the bed again.Hey u have enjoyed. Yes but i thing u are satisfied fully. U need more. I need more harder & harder.They are smiling. Ohhh sure we feel u need more hard.Yes i need u both take me to the heaven & do what u like. My body is for u. U enjoy it. Say dirty & i like it. See my body is waiting for u & u fuck me.I open my dress & also pull the towel. They were sleeping side to me & i was sitting facing them. Holding their penis waaa see it is soft. That night i made them to think what i mean can a woman do. I ride on them & fucked them whole night.

No comments:

Blog Archive