Monday, February 18, 2008

CONTEASTE: I gave him some oil and made him massage me


Gifs at Giftube.com


i am a sexy woman with a full figure and like an active life. I am married to a man who does not love me, lust for me, or in any ways care for me. I have big boobs and an even bigger appetite for sex and am forever left hungry by my husband...One night i caught him cheating with one of his friends wife. That was the day i decided that i would not wait to have fun, but enjoy as he was enjoying. Sep 8 (1 day ago) megha
i used to take the rickshaw to go to teach at my school each day and i knew the rickshawalla had a thing for me. The next day i asked him to come in and have some water when he came to drop me home. He agreed and smiled at me. I called him in and as i served him water, let the pallu of my saree drop so he could look at my full boobs. His eyes almost poped out and i stretched my arms and yawned and then asked him to sit for a moment as i was going to freshen up Sep 8 (1 day ago) megha
I put on a long t shirt and stood under the shower. The wet t shirt clung to my body as a second skin and my boobs were clearly visible. My triangle was also visible. I went back to see him standing and asked him to sit. His lund was stright up and he was staring at me like he had never seen a woman before. I sat next to him and he was drooling at me. with great hesitation he put his hand on my leg. I turned around and gave him a big smile and asked him if he wanted to touch my jawani. He looked so hungry, I put my finger in his mouth Sep 8 (1 day ago) megha
and made him suck it. His eyes were on my tits so i put his hand there and made him squeeze them. Then I forced his mouth on my tits and made him lick and suck my boobs. He was so good at it, he kept going. I was hot and slid down to rub my clit on his leg. He understood and was trying to get his dick out. Sep 8 (1 day ago) megha
i slaped him across the face and asked him what he thought he was going to do? I told him he should do as i tell him or i would tell evryone he trying to rape me. He was suddenly scared and his dick sank down. I made him squat on the floor and stood in front of him. I made him lick my cunt and began to Sep 8 (1 day ago) megha
began to rub my slit on his face.


Gifs at Giftube.com

He had thick facial hair and that ticked my cunt even more. Once he started I couldnt stop. I made him spit and lick, suck and teast and finally came to thundering climax on his face. He wanted to step away, but i held him tight to my cunt and had a multiple orgasm on his face. Then I moved away and told him to wash up. I stayed as i was and began to make tea. I offered some to him and after some time, was ready to play again. This time i told him to give me a bath Sep 8 (1 day ago) megha
As he started the shower, i told him to rub me all over. After i had made him also clean up and take a bath, I took and old bedsheet and lay face doen on it. I gave him some oil and made him massage me. First with his hands, and when his dick was up, rub his dick on my legs and hips Sep 8 (1 day ago) megha
THAT WAS ALL I NEED TO GET HOT. Once i was ready I asked him to sit and sat on top of him and began to move on him. Then i got off and made him stand behind me and slam his tool into me hard. He was more than ready and his big and thick dick was stuffed in my pussy and i was so eager and filled i didnt want it to stp. suddenly with a shudder I came again. Just as he heard me cum, he pulled his dick and came all over my butt. I was tired now and wanted to rest. So i waved him off and came back to sleep. After a deep and contented sleep it was with a genuine smile I greeted my husband home that day. And thought to myself, until next time

No comments:

Blog Archive