Monday, February 18, 2008

your loura is too big its like a donkey

I am Bunty this story is about my friend and his two sisters I will introduce you to them first my friend name is .Amit he is tall handsome his two sisters one is Vidhi she is a beauty to watch with body figure 37 28 37 she is a sex bomb and with dark complication (sanwley salony si) the 2nd one is princy she has 38 29 37 figure she is one horny girl which I came to know later as I met her but the first part is about my lovely vidhi friends the story is quit long I hope I will not bore you with it .One day I got a latter from amit who invited me to his home for my vacations as I received the latter I didn’t waste time I took the next plain and phoned him to pick me up from the airport. After all formalities as I came out of airport I sow him waving at me and then he run to me and took me in his arms and then he took my luggage and we gone to his car ohh bunty I am happy to see you after 5 long years it’s a long time year then amit telling me bunty thanks for coming year you will enjoy your stay here in India well I hope so amit and then we reached at amit ’s house.it was quit big house he told me that next house is his uncle house as I looked there wow I sow a beauty full girl standing on the balcony and she was looking at us amit told me bunty she is my cousin sister vidhi she smiled at us and went in to his room and Amit took my luggage and we entered the house.but I wanted to see her again and again she was really a beauty with long hairs and big eyes really only looking at her my loura was hard like iron I wanted to meet her but how can I say to amit he introduce me to his family the warmly welcomed me to India.after dinner we went out for a walk and I again looked at his uncle house in hope to see her again there but she was not there so after a walk we came back and then we went to his bed room there he told me which was surprising for me he said bunty you know my uncle has two daughters one you sow today is vidhi and the other one is princy she is out of city to his aunty house for a week both are sex bombs and you know why I requested you to come over.I said no you tell me why he said bunty since long time I wanted to fuck them but I am afraid of my parents if they come to know about it or if my sister tell them I am a dead man so that’s why I called you asI know you are good in this field and you have fucked many girls.but amit how can you ask me to fuck your sisters bunty if you fuck them then I have a chance to fuck them I know you will arrange them for me too ok amit I will do it for you I agreed due to his request and he was a friend how can I say no and after what I sow on balcony the standing beauty which gave me a instant harden . Next day he took me to his uncle house as we entered the house wow she was sitting on the sofa and talking on the phone as she sow us she hang up and came to us hi amit she said while she was looking at me wow really that gave me hard on If I could I had fucked her right there on the sofa.then amit said hi vidhi this is my friend bunty he came from Switzerland and I said hello she smiled and said hello and she invited us to take a seat and she offered us cold drink we where discussing about swiss and then about her studies etc.. And as we left vidhi and I became friends and she invited me for dinner with amit we excepted.amit was very happy as we came back he said bunty you are lucky man in first meeting she invited you for dinner and me too ohh bunty I am happy now we have to plan how to trap her to fuck I said don’t worry amit I am sure in one week time she will be laying under me then you will have your share too don’t worry.and as we went for the dinner in the evening she was not in the sitting room and amit asked aunty where is vidhi aunty said she most be in her room amit asked me lets go to her room as we entered her room she was working on her computer as she sow us She smiled at me and invited us in to her room she said she was waiting for us I went to her and looked at the computer and said you most be very good in computer she said why you don’t now how to use it I said no I don’t use computer and I don’t know any thing about computer. Amit looked at me but didn’t say a word she said how comes I said I was never interested in it but now I want to learn and requested her if she has time and don’t mind teaching me computer basic she was still looking in my eyes hopping I will say it was a joke but I kept on saying that I was zero in computer she said ok I will teach you from tomorrow on. I was happy I thanked her saying you are very nice vidhi thanks for teaching me what time you want me to come over she said every day in the evening from 6 to 8:30 I said ok and then after dinner we came back home once in room amit said why did you lie to her you are a master in computer and you said to her that you never touched a computer I said look amit first I needed a excuse to be with her and now I have 100% chance to fuck her just wait and see bunty you are a bastard now I got your point amit you will learn many things from me during my one month of stay . Next day at 6 pm I was there she was waiting for me she took me to her room and she switched on the computer and she said take a seat and she was standing next to me she started explaining me about computer and my eyes was on her boobs and body she was looking dam sexy wearing churidaar and as she bend down to take a pencil from the table my god her boobs where touching my right shoulder my loura was hard as iron but I controlled my self and that went on for two three days and then my lucky day came.that day the same thing happened her boobs touching my body I was so horny that I touched one of her boob she looked at me with surprise but didn’t say a word and that gave me more courage.and I took her hand and pulled her on my lap she looked at me while she was sitting on my lap I took her face in my hands and said vidhi your are the most beautiful girl that I have ever seen and I kissed her lips she gave a moan and I kept kissing her.she opened her mouth my tongue went in to her mouth we where French kissing for more then 10 min and her hand where caressing my back andI now decided to go for all and my hand went to her boobs I pressed them hard she moaned again ahhh and that gave me more courage.my hands went under her to her pussy she moaned again ahhh I was caressing her pussy she had still her cloth on not I was very excited so was she I took her to bed and lay her on her back I came on top and again our lips where melt to gather and my hand went to her boobs but this time under her churidaar she moaned again and my hand where going up and up to her boobs my god my hands touched her boobs she had no bra on wow took her right boob in my hand and pressed hard on it she let out a moan again ohhh bunty its wonderful ahhh I was going mad I sucked her lips and pressed her boobs for long time.then I took out her churidaar kameez wow she was necked from top only her trouser on her wonder balls in my hand I was pressing them as her complication was dark her nipples where dark too and then my mouth went on her left boob I sucked on it she gave again a moan and she took my hairs in her hand and pushed my face on her boobs I sucked like hungry child on her boobs first left then right one.she was moaning like hell ahhhhh bunty you are making me mad with pleasure ahhhhhhhh and now while I was sucking her boobs I slowly pushed her salwar down and then my hand went to her pussy she again gave a moan her pussy was not shaved she had a bush on her pussy and the pussy was hidden in it and my middle finger went on her pussy bush searching the Wonder hole of her choot as my finger found the choot lips.then I slowly cress her pussy lips she Moaned like hell and then my finger went to her clit as I rubbed my finger on it she gave a moan ahhhhhh bunty you are going to make me mad ahhh and I didn’t stop there I pushed my finger slowly in to her pussy my good her pussy was so tight she was a virgin I had to push it hard to enter my finger she gave a moan with pain and pleasure ahhhhhh ouuuuuiiiii bunty .as my finger was full in to her pussy I took it little out and pushed it back in I did that for few time and now my finger was going in and out easily with her pussy lubrication and I didn’t stop sucking her boobs along while I was finger fucking her love hole and now I said bunty beta is sali ki choot bhi testy ho ghi and I went down to her choot my god pinkish choot hidden in a bush I think she never shaved her pussy normally I don’t like bushes on pussy.but as she was virgin and I didn’t wanted to miss a chance to deflower a virgin pussy and now I ask her to part her choot lips for me as my finger was in her choot and my second hand was busy with her boobs she parted her choot lips with her hand wow pinkish hole was waiting to be explored by my loura but I said first I should give her oral fuck then let her test my loura and now my tongue was on her clit she gave a moan ahhhh bunty it’s a wonderful exp… aahhhh and I pushed my 2nd finger in to her pussy while I was sucking her clit she moaned in pain ahhhhhhhh bunty its paining ahhhh I said don’t worry vidhi darling the pain will go in a min and after few second she was again moaning in pleasure ahhhhh yeah bunty about 10 min later she was having her orgasm ah bunty I think I am coming aaaaaa I still sucking her clit and my finger going in and out into her love hole she gave a big moan ahhhi felt her cum on my fingers but I didn’t stop sucking her clit till her orgasm was not over.while she was having her orgasm she was pressing her boobs with one hand and with the other hand she was pressing my head on her pussy as it was over I took out my fingers wow full with cum I sucked my finger wow what a testy virgin cum and then I took all My clothes off now we where necked as she sow my loura her eyes popped out she said bunty your loura is too big do you thing it will go all in my choot it will tear my choot in peaces ohhhhh bunty you are not thinking to put your monster in my choot ohhh sure my darling I am going to put it in your lovely choot and you will see that your choot will take it full in her and will have pleasure and give me the same pleasure ohhhh bunty be careful go very slowly with my virgin choot I will vidhi darling I will but now your turn to suck my loura and I lay on the bed and she was sitting near my hips she bend down and she couldn’t imagine that a loura can be so big in size and she was afraid with the size how she is going to take it in her then I said vidhi darling suck my loura hard common suck it she then opened her mouth and took my loura in and sucked it hard I moaned ahhhh vidhi you are doing it well ahhhhh vidhi that give her some courage and now she was easy with my loura and she even sucking hard.my loura was well lubricated with her saliva I said now vidhi darling time to give you pleasure of your life time and deflower your choot to make you a woman she left my loura out of her mouth and I pushed her on me now she was laying on my body I was kissing her again then I turn her down now I was laying on her body still her lips in my mouth I was sucking them and now with my hand I parted her legs while my other hand was caressing her boobs .she gave me the way to her choot now I was in between her legs I came up I took both her lags in my hands I parted them even more my loura was touching her pussy lips I said vidhi darling first it will pain a little but as soon my loura is full in your choot then You will not have pain then only pleasure she just shake her head to say yes I said now hold your legs wide open she did as I said to her now I took my loura in my hand placed it on her choot lips before entering it to her lovely choot hole I rubbed it on her clit she moaned I kept doing it for several time now she was hot she was moaning and as she was realy hot and her coot was leaking cum,I slowly placed my loura in to her love hole and pushed hard and my loura tip was in she shouted in pain maa main mar ghi and I pushed again and 2`` went again in she again shouted in pain oooiiiiiii bunty please take it out I will die aaa its paining please take it out but now who cares on this point how can a man stop I pushed again and my half loura was in tearing her virginity in pieces ohhhhhh man she was tight I felt my loura tightened by her pussy lips really she was so tight that if I didn’t control my self I could cum only bye pushing my loura in to her tight choot hole now she was shaking her head with pain and saying bunty yyy you are killing me ahhhh maaa mujay bachoo ahhhhhh as I know that her parents will return only at 9 o’clock I had all the time of world to fuck the hell out of vidhi and make her my bitch I kept pushing and pushing while she shouted in pain and one last push and my loura was full in to her choot and now I said vidhi you see your pussy has take my loura full in now I will not move till your pussy lips will accommodate to my loura size you will see it will give you the pleasure of your life time bunty your loura is too big its like a donkey loura ahhhhh its paining .yeah vidhi it will pain a little I didn’t move for 5 min she came to normal now I started to move slowly I took my half loura out and pushed it back in to her choot she again moaned in pain this time she didn’t shout I kept doing it for quit some time now she was no more in pain and my loura was going in and out easily she started to enjoy her first fucking and few min later she said bunty yy ahhhhh bunty its wonderful please go little fast fuck me bunty ahhh I am your randee I am your bitch now you have to fuck me everyday will You fuck me bunty tell me bunty will you fuck me everyday yeah vidhi I will fuck you hhh bunty I love you ahhhh bunty please ahhh fuck me faster hi I fucked her even faster now she was enjoying my loura deep in her choot she said bunty I am coming ahhhhh she came I felt her cum on my loura and after her orgasm my loura was more lubricated with her cum and now going in and out easily but I was not nearing my orgasm yet so I kept fucking her tight hole for another 15 min and she again shouted in pleasure ohhh bunty I am having my 2nd orgasm fuck me Ahhhhh hand she came again and now I couldn’t hold long I said vidhi darling I am coming ahhh I will shoot all my cum in your choot take it ahhh vidhi and she was holding my hips I gave a last deep push and shoot all my cum deep in her love hole and I fall on her body she took me in her arms and she was caressing my back all along Hi readers bunty is back with the 2end part I hope you will enjoy it as much as you enjoyed the first part.we where laying like that for 10 or 15 min I turned on the side and my loura came out of her pussy wow blood and cum was coming from her choot to her gand and then to bed and my loura was full of her blood and with our cum on it she sow it and she took her salwar cleaned my loura with it and then she cleaned her choot she said bunty the first time I sow you with amit I fall in love with you I couldn’t sleep all the night I was thinking of you who you are etc.. As you said that you want me to teach you computer and you don’t now how to use a computer I know that you lied to me.vidhi you are a clever girl yes I lie to you because I wanted to be with you as I sow you on the balcony for the first time my loura was hard as iron and the Same day I wanted to fuck you all the nightbut as amit told me that you are his sister so I kept quit but Now vidhi I will fuck you during my one month stay in India and I said lets take a shower and I sow that while going to bathroom she was having difficulties to walk so I was holding her to bathroom once in bathroom I opened the shower and we went under it that’s feel great under the shower with a girl that has been deflowered few min ago by you I took the soap and I was soaping my body then I soaped her body wow soap in my hand and wondering all over her necked body and her 37 size boob she was really amazing beauty with big boobs and big ass while I was rubbing the soap on her body my loura was hard again she sow it and said ohhhhh bunty you are hard gain yes vidhi darling your body is making me mad and my loura is out of my control he just want to stay in your lovely choot she said don’t worry bunty now I am your bitch your randee you can use my body as you like I will do what ever you say me to do and she went on her knees and now her face was just in front of my loura she opened her mouth and took my loura as much as she could and started to suck hard on it. Wow I said vidhi you are really a hungry bitch and from now on you will do what I tell you to do you are my sex slave I will use your body when I ever I want and you will obey what ever I will tell you to do she moaned and said ohhhh bunty I will do what ever you say even I will let you fuck all my friends who ever you want to fuck vidhi you have to obey me and I will let my friends fuck your tight choot I will let them tear your choot in peaces ohh bunty but now you have to tear my choot in peaces come on fuck me again I can’t wait anymore to have your mighty loura in my choot she left my loura out of her mouth and came up I took her face in my hands and kissed her lips for few min and my one hand went to her choot wow it was wet again dropping cum she was hot again I turned her to the wall and came behind her now my loura was facing her ass what a lovely ass she was having I wanted to put my loura in her asshole but I said bunty beta it will be to much for today so the ass I will keep for the next day so today I will fuck her choot only so she bend little and I guided my loura on her waiting choot and pushed it in she gave a moan ahhhhh but this time with more pleasure then pain. Few pushes and my loura was buried deep in her choot she moaned with pleasure her eyes where closed of pleasure fuck my choot ahhh tear it your loura deep in my choot feel so good bunty I am in heaven ahh fuck yeah faster fuck me why amit has not more friends like you are a fucking machine ahhhhhhh fuck oiiiiii maaaaaa I kept fucking her for more then 15 min before she said bunty I am coming ahhhhbunty I am coming ah keep fucking me faster and with a big moan she came I was about to cum also I took my loura out and asked her to suck my loura she came again on her knees and took my loura in her mouth I took her head and now I was mouth fucking her and there I pushed my loura as far as I could and shoot all my cum in her mouth she kept sucking like a hungry bitch she druck all me cum till last drop as I took out my loura from her mouth she looked at me and smiled and as we came out of bathroom I wear my clothes and she too I said vidhi you said you are my bitch ohhhhhhhh yes bunty I mean it I am your bitch from now on ok vidhi I am going know amit will be waiting for me but tomorrow I have a surprise for you ohoo what bunty tell me no vidhi you will see it tomorrow ohh yeah bunty why don’t you come earlier tomorrow as mom and dad will be in the office all the day we can enjoy all day ok vidhi I will come in the morning time around 10 o’clock I kissed her lips and left amit was waiting for me as he sow me entering the main gate he run to me and said why did you took so long I just smiled at him and he said lets sit in the garden and tell me what happened I said amit your sister Is sexy and what a pleasure she gave me today his eyes popped out he was in a state of shock no it can’t be your are joking right I said amit dear no I am not and wait till tomorrow and you will see what I have planned for you he said did you really fuck her yes not one time today I fucked her 2 time whatttttttt!!! Again he went in shock state I slapped on his shoulder and said amit control your self yaar and wait for tomorrow you will get the pleasure to fuck your sister and I went in leaving him like that in the garden . Hi friend’s bunty is back with the part 3 of amit and his sisters lets continue where we left the story in part 2 . Next day I was waiting for vidhi parents to leave for there office the time was going very slowly I thought the time has stopped at 09:30 vidhi parents left for the office. I waited for 30 min and then I said to amit you will come after 30 min I am going now he said ok I will come in 30 min but one thing amit don’t ring the door bell I will let the door open so you can enter with out problems ok bunty I left for vidhi house as I entered the gate she was waiting for me at the door immediately she took me by hand and pushed me in and started to kiss me I responded her kisses by holding her in my arms and pressing her boobs and she didn’t waste time her hands went up to my loura she cress it from my trouser then she opened my zipper and her hand went in my trouser we where still standing at the door in side the house she was so hot that she didn’t wait to let me come in to sitting room or to bedroom she wanted me to fuck her right at the door she took my loura out from my underwear and she bend down to suck on it I was not expecting that she surprised me today I said ohh vidhi you horny bitch you want me to fuck you right here hhh bunty fuck me every where you want but for now fuck me right here I can’t wait anymore and with that she took my loura in her mouth and start sucking like a hungry bitch in heat she sucked and she gave a slow bites on my loura tips while looking in my eyes which made me more horny I too her hair in my hands and pulled her up to me she gave a moan ahhh bunty let me suck your mighty loura ahhhh leave me I want to suck little more on it ohhhh bunty please I beg you bunty your randiiii is begging you I left her hairs she immediately went on her knees and took my loura in her mouth and started to suck on it hard I was so horny that I couldn’t hold long I said vidhi I will cum she said cum in my mouth I love your cum I love the test I want to drink it till last drop cum in my mouth and then she again went on sucking my loura I was holding her hair in my hands and I pushed my loura deep in to her mouth and emptied my cum in to her mouth she was drinking it like a hungry bitch and she emptied my loura of cum she came up and kissed me I could test my cum on her lips she opened her mouth to give way to my tongue in to her mouth again I tested my cum in her mouth she was hot and horny she was still holding my loura and rubbing on it 5 min of kissing and pressing her boobs I undressed her shirt and brassier and then her salwar now she was standing nude her beautiful churidaar dress was on the floor she was still in heat I felt her choot was wet and cum oozing I didn’t waist time I lay her on the floor and parted her legs in V shape and came in between my loura was still hard as iron even I came once in her lovely mouth she said bunty darling just shove you mighty loura in my choot tear it apart and fuck me like a bitch come please and I fixed my loura in her choot lips and pushed as hard as I could she shouted in pain ahhhhh I pushed again and again till my balls hit her ass she was moaning in pain and pleasure she said you are fucking me like a bull fuck me ahhh bunty fuck my choot make it bleed like yesterday ahhh I took speed now my loura was going in and out like a jet she was in deep pleasure now she was Telling me to fuck her harder bunty apni randiiiiii ko aur chodo ahhhhh fuck your randiiiii cum in my pussy give me your baby I want to be mother of your baby’s ahhhh fuck me and she had her first orgasm I felt her finger nails on my back then I turned her in doggy and I came on her back and pushed my loura back in her choot she gave a moan aaahh bunty my darling fuck my choot and I was fucking her like a mad bull she was enjoying all the deep thrusts that I was giving her and few min later she was again on the peek of having her orgasm she said ohhhh bunty I will cum ahhhhh and she came with a big moan again but I was still not nearing my orgasm so I kept fucking her but this time I took my loura out and said now vidhi come on top and take my loura deep in your choot and ride my loura like a randii in heat she came on top while I was laying on my back she was holding my loura in her right hand and fixed it in on her choot hole and slowly she let her body down on my loura and my loura was going in like a knife in butter because she had already 2 orgasm her choot was well lubricated with her own cum as my loura went full in to her choot hole she started to ride me like anything she was jumping on it and few min later I said ohhhhhh vidhi I am coming and she said ahhh bunty I want you to cum deep in my choot I want to feel your cum deep in my choot ahhhhh with a big moan I shot all my cum in her womb and she had 3rd orgasm same time with me telling me ahhhh bunty I am coming again aahhh bunty yeah and then she fall on my body I was holding her in my arms she kissed my lips telling me I am like a husband to her now and she will never ever have a orgasm with someone else like she had with me she is found of my loura and she is willing to do what ever I tell her to do bunty tum meray pati hooo tum meray devta hooo I love you then I said lets take a shower and she lifted her self from me as my loura came out of her choot there was a sound like pop her choot was really tight while going to bathroom I opened the main door look so if amit comes he don’t face problems toEnter the house after a hot shower she went nude to kitchen she brought some coffee and sandwiches while I went to her room and lay on her bed she came 5 min later with a try in her hands she came to the bed I took the try she lay beside me I put the try on my lap after eating and drinking coffee she was ready for an other round but as I looked at the door I sow amit watching us from the door gape I said vidhi my love now we will play a game she said what kind of game bunty just wait and see vidhi darling and I took a piece of cloth and closed her eyes with it now she couldn’t see anything she said why you bind my eyes I said it’s a part of game don’t worry and then I started to kiss her lips she responded my kisses and I waved to amit to come in he slowly came in I signal him to take off your clothes he did as I instructed him once he was nude he came to bed but before he could jump in to bed I with my hands stopped him he looked at me why I stopped him while I was kissing vidhi I said wait vidhi I am coming I want to go to toilet but don’t take the cloth off from your eyes until I ask you to do it she said ok bunty I will not take it off I came out of bed and walked to bath room taking along amit with me I said ok amit now you can fuck her but take care don’t answer her just keep quit and fuck her he said ok in a low voice I said that’s like good boy and pushed him to be he slowly walked to bed I sow his legs are shaking he was really afraid what will happen but I was standing there and watching his acts as he arrived at the bed vidhi said bunty you are back I run to the bad slowly and said yeah vidhi I am back and now I will fuck your choot ohhhh bunty then fuck it as long as you can just fuck it and amit was looking at me I Slowly pushed his mouth on vidhi ’s boobs he then started to suck on vidhi ’s boobs I think it was amit First time with a girl he was a virgin boy I said to my self oh bunty why didn’t you ask him before if he is a virgin boy or did he fucked a girl before now you have to teach him what to do but to my surprise he kept sucking vidhi ’s boobs while his hand went to her pussy she gave a moan ahhhhh bunty he again looked at me I said keep going in hand sign and he again went on her boobs and now sucking freely and his finger rubbing vidhi choot lips and clit vidhi was in deep pleasure now she moaned like hell telling my name ohhhhh bunty ahhhhh bunty fuck me come she lay her self on the bed and amit came on top she opened her legs and said come put your loura in my pussy and fuck me hard again ohhhh bunty fuck me again like a bitch come push your loura in me and then amit pushed his loura in vidhi ’s choot she gave a moan ahhhh amit ’s loura was going in and out in vidhi ’s choot she said bunty what happened why your loura is not as big it was before but keep fucking my choot ahhhh common fuck more herder ahhhh yeah amit took full speed now he was fucking vidhi with all his force and vidhi moaned ahhhhhh yeah fuck me ahhh you are great bunty and she moaned again and said hh bunty fuck my choot tear it amit now was kissing her lips and fucking her choot with his 8’’ inch loura which was going in and out and vidhi was moaning and as she said ohhhhhh I am coming ahhhh keep fucking my choot hard ahhhhh and there I took the cloth from her eyes and she look up she sow amit fucking her and I am sitting on the sofa she was shocked but she was in a state having her orgasm so she said ohhh amit its you bhanchoot mar apni bhan ki choot paar de meri choot fuck me you bhanchod am coming ahhhhhh fuck me amit fuck harder ohhhh bunty I will come bunty see my brother is a bhanchood see he is fucking my choot hh amit and she had her orgasm and amit also couldn’t hold long he said I will cum also ahhhhh bunty see I am fucking vidhi my sister you seee thanks bunty you gave me the chance and opportunity to fuck my sister ahhhh I will cum and he loaded all his cum in vidhi ’s choot andsaid bunty I am coming in my sister chooot I am filling the choot of my sister with my cum ahhh and he fall on vidhi ’s body and said bunty thanks because of you I fucked my sister choot ahhhhhhh vidhi I am sorry but I love you I wanted to fuck you since long time ahhhh vidhi said amit then why didn’t you fuck me amit said oh vidhi didi I was afraid but because of bunty I got the courage and you see I fucked you didi ahhh I fucked my didi ohh I am bhanchood now .I said vidhi did you enjoy your brother fucking you she said bunty come here as I came close to her she kissed my lips and said I was sure it was not you who is fucking me because your loura in very big and amit ’s loura is little smaller then your loura thanks bunty now even if you leave India I have my bro.. Amit to take care of my choot and fuck me when ever I want I kissed her lips while amit was still laying on her body I said amit go and take a shower with your sister and we will enjoy again you can fuck your vidhi didi again and both left for shower to bathroom I was sitting on the sofa as a girl entered the room and started to shout vidhi didi where are you I was just sitting there on a side of entering door she couldn’t see me she went to bath room and she said I think didi is taking a shower as she turned back she sow me sitting nude on the sofa she was in shock first but then she came to normal she said he mister who are you I said I am sitting in your sisters room and that also nude and you are asking me who I am I am vidhi ’s lover she said oh I see so didi is enjoying in absence of parents she was not at all ashamed to see me nude there she came to me and said I am princy oh please to meet you princy I got up from the sofa to shake hand with her as I was getting Up she looked at my loura and said wow is that a human organ or she kept quit and she shacked hand with me and said please to meet you I am bunty and I am a friend of vidhi and amit ohh its you bunty didi told me about you that amit friend came from Switzerland but she hide from me that she is fucking with you and on the same moment vidhi and amit came out of bathroom nude princy turned to bathroom and what she sow was to much for her she shouted didi….Dear readers again bunty with part 4. Readers who don’t know me I am male 30 from Switzerland having a 9.5 long loura with a not bad body doing gym. So lets move to the stories and amit and vidhi came out of bathroom princy shouted on vidhi didi.you and amit what the hell you are doing nude my god you boths fucked didi you are a real randii you fuck your brother my god I thought you fucked only bunty but my god amit how could you two do that it’s a sin I said princy forget sin love is not a sin and she was smiling all the time while she was talking to amit and vidhi the both where afraid but I was normal I watched princy she was a sexy girl around 19 years old with big boobs long black hairs with big eyes figure 38 34 37 she was also wearing a red churidaar with black sandals she was looking damn sexy with faire in colour and only looking at her my loura got erected she sow my loura getting a live again she said ohh bunty ji what happened your loura is getting hard I said miss princy its because of you what did I do I am standing far away from you I sow sex in her eyes I knew that I can fuck that bitch easily she is waiting to be fucked she is doing only drama so I walked to her and hold her with my hands and then I kissed her lips she said what are you doing mr bunty I said you want it and I am giving you what you want so just keep quit and enjoy and I said to vidhi and amit what you think she will love to be fucked by me or not both answered bunty she will love to be fucked by you and princy was looking at me with a smile on her face I was sure she is a horny bitch more then vidhi and I can fuck her with out problem right now I again took her in my arms and led her to bed she came with me with out protesting I said princy you will enjoy the fuck I am going to give you now she closed her eyes that was the signal go ahead I took her kameez off wow she was wearing red brassier and then I opened her salwar and her salwar fall down to her feets damn she had white panty on what a sexy girl man amit your are a lucky mother fucker man your sisters are not only sexy both are horny bitches too man I took princy in my arms and again I was kissing her lips she moaned and she opened her mouth to let my tongue in she was responding my kisses vidhi and amit where looking at us with big opened eyes as the where in shock I said he you both enjoy your self rather then looking at us and I took princy bra off wow princy your boobs are wonderful ohh they are just to beautiful they where big with pinkish nipples wow I opened my mouth and took all her left boob in it and she gave a moan ahhhhhh I sucked hard on it I was going creasy I bite on it she again gave a moan full in pain now vidhi and amit where looking at us sitting on the bed I took off princy ’s panty wow shaven pussy I love shaven pussy ohhhh princy I love shaven choots your choot is very beautiful I went on my knees and opened her choot lips wow pinkish choot princy your choot is making me mad I moaned and I kissed her choot lips she gave a moan ahhhhh bunty what are you doing ahhhhh I said wait and see what I will do with you princy darling I took her to bed and I said to vidhi and amit you leave the bed for us you enjoy on the sofa the both left the bed and walked to sofa I throw her on bed now she was laying on her back on the bed I came to her choot and I parted her choot lips with my hands and stuck my mouth on it I started to suck her clit she gave a big moan ahhhhh bunty that’s feel so good ahhhhh suck my choot ahhh I kept sucking her choot while vidhi and amit where watching usi said ohhh princy your choot is so beautiful that I can suck it all the day ohhh bunty suck it yeah you are giving me the pleasure that I never found in masturbating ahhhhh give me bunty come on ahhhh and few min later she was having her orgasm ahhhhh bunty I am coming ahhhhh didi see your little sister is going to have a orgasm ahhhh didi I am coming ahh amit you bhanchood seee your sister is having a orgasm with your friend ahhhh and she came in my mouth I kept sucking her pussy cum it was salty in test as her orgasm was over she looked at me and said wow bunty that was great I wonder what for a pleasure I will have while your long big loura will go in my choot bunty give me the pleasure of fucking I said I will give you all the pleasure you want but now time to suck on my loura come here and suck my loura so that he can give you the pleasure you want ohhhh bunty I will do what ever you say and she bend to my loura she took it in her hand and then she looked at vidhi and amit and she opened her mouth and started to suck on my loura ahhhh princy you bitch aaaaa you randiii you are doing it well ahhh you bitch from where did you learn to suck yeah suck it princy suck it she sucked on my loura for few min then I said now princy I will fuck your pussy and I lay her on the back she opened her legs for me and said bunty come and fuck your princy ’s choot let my didi and brother see how you fuck me come give me your loura put it deep in my choot and fuck me I said noo princy I want amit to take your virginity ohhhh bunty why not you I said look princy I took the virginity of vidhi and now it wouldn’t be fair that I take your virginity too amit will take it and I said to amit she is yours come and take the virginity of your sister princy he said ohh bunty you are a real friend I am proud to have you as a friend and I went back to sofa and pushed amit to bed amit went to bed and claimed on princy she looked at amit and said amit you are bhanchood and now you will test your sisters virgin choot you are going to break your sisters virginity seal come and don’t waist time and take my cherry deflower your sister amit said ohhhhh princy I will go slowly and he pointed his loura on her choot hole and pushed it in her ooiiiii maaaaa she moaned in pain bhanchood slowly go slowly ahhhh and amit pushed again hard and his loura went more then half in her choot she again moaned ahhhhhh in pain I said amit give more hard push and put all you loura in your sisters choot tear her virginity deflower your sister chal meray sheer common fuck her hard give that bitch what she want common and with my encouragement amit started to fuck princy like a bull she moaned all the time in pain ahhhh didi mujay bachaoo didi meri choot paat ghiiiiiiiiiiii ouiiii didi help me I went to sofa and took vidhi on my lap and started to fondle on her boobs ahhhhh bunty yeahh bunty suck my boobs ahhhhhh I love your sucking on my boobs I pressed one while I took the other boob in my mouth and start sucking it she moaned ahhh I bite on it she again gave a moan ahhhhouuiiiiiiii bunty and then my hand went to her choot I started to finger fuck her while we where looking at amit and princy ’s fucking amit was ramming princy ’s choot like a piston in and out princy was now enjoying amit fucking and encouraging him to fuck more harder looking at there fucking and vidhi ’s caressing my loura it was hard like iron i said to vidhi get on your Fours I want to fuck your ass in dogy she said nooo bunty it will pain bunty your loura is to big for my tiny asshole no I said vidhi I want to fuck your ass so go on your four and she did I went to bathroom I took mustard hair oil from there and came back I lubricated my loura and her asshole with it and then I came on her back and positioned my loura on her asshole and pushed very slowly in to her hole as only the tip went in she shouted in pain ahhhh bunty main mar jaoon ghi nikalo ahh I kept pushing my loura in to her asshole while she was crying now even amit and princy stopped fucking and the where looking at us I said amit keep going man she will shout just for few min then she will calm down don’t worry while vidhi was crying ohh princy apni didi ko bachaooo main mar jaoon ghi ahhh tumari didi ki gand paat ghi hai ahhhh princy teri didi ki gand paat gaye ghi who kisi ke laik nain rehay ghi ahhhhhhh baghwan ke liya ahhh bunty its paining ahhhhhhhh and now my loura was full in her ass I said vidhi stop crying my loura is full in your gand now I will not move till your ass has not accommodated my loura she was still in pain she said ahhhhh bunty its pains ahhh and few min later she was ok I said now vidhi I will take it little out and then I will shove it back in your asshole please bunty go slowly I slowly took my loura out and then pushed it back in she again moaned in pain but this time less in pain I looked at sanajay he was till laying on princy and fucking her choot she was moaning ahhhhhhh amit bhaiya ahhhhh yeah fuck me ahhhhh fuck your little sister ahhhh yeah I will cum ahhhhh bhaiya I am going to have a orgasm bhaiiiiiiiiiii don’t stop fuck me harder ahhhh and she came with a big moan and amit said princy ahhhhh your little tight choot is making me cum also I will cum in your choot ah I will cum in your littlr tight choot ahhhhhhhh I will fill it with my cum ahhhh and he emptied all his cum in princy choot she was still in state of joy and sanajy fall on princy ’s body the both started to look at us I was slowly fucking vidhi ’s ass now she was enjoying my fucking her ass she said bunty now its not paining ahhhhh fuck my asss ahh princy seee here your didi is getting her ass fucked ahhh seee amit a bunty is fucking my asshole its feeling so nice see princy seee your didi took bunty ’s mighty loura in her asss ahhh bunty fuck me harder ahhhhh fuck mei speeded my thrusts while she was moaning in pleasure and talking to amit and princy and same time she was rubbing her clit with one hand ahh she said she is nearing her orgasm and fucking her tight ass I was on he peek to shot my load I said princy come here she came to me and she seated just near to vidhi ’s ass I said I will cum also and took my loura out from vidhi ’s asshole and shoved it in princy ’s mouth she start to suck on my loura I said a princy taste my cum I am coming and I spurt all my cum in her mouth she drunk all my cum while vidhi was laying on her tomy on the floor after her orgasm I emptied my cum in princy ’s mouth friend in one month we fucked like animals

No comments:

Blog Archive